Monday, September 6, 2010

Last stop on the G train

Dear Kensington pizza shop,

You made my day. Maybe it was because these girls with thick New York accents came in screaming because they hadn't seen the gal from behind the counter in a few days (the girls were 'in the woods on vacation, eating twigs and berries and shit') Maybe it was because you lured me into writing this with your amazing cheesy pizza and just the right amount of pepperoni (you know how just 2 extra can be too many?) or maybe it was because you were bursting with the type of family that you get to hand-pick from the thousands of strangers that you come into touch with every day. Maybe that was it...that and the guy at the counter called me Senorita. Yep, you got me there.

All my love for your cheesy goodness,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment