Monday, September 13, 2010

Questions in the tube...

Dear hair plugs,

Did your wife/girlfriend/best dude REALLY tell you that hair plugs were a good idea? Eww.Gak.Vom.com. Seriously I couldn't figure out what organism was growing on your head at first--I thought--maybe, just maybe you had a hair gel accident or...something. But no, I can't make excuses for your horrible hair plugs. I mean. It looked like 2.5 inch nappy man-weave. And that's just wrong. Also--if you're going to get hair plugs, you might as well cover the whole surface area of the balding spot instead of just half--even if you ARE trying them out (which I don't see how you can) cover up that whole palette, man! Tobias Funke didn't pull it off and neither do you. Take my advice and just shave the whole darn head. I promise, and oddly-shaped head underneath there is much preferred to whatever hair-pluggish organism is thriving in your bald spot at the moment.

With hopes that you find Rogaine or buzz-clippers,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment